1. Open the oven door and slide the rotisserie accessory onto the guides in the cooking chamber.
2. Move the red rotisserie catch lever to the right and hold it in position. Notice that the rotisserie catch inside the cooking chamber withdraws slightly when you move the lever.
3. Align the left side of the accessory with the hole in the rotisserie catch, and set the right end of the accessory in the notch on the right.
4. Release the rotisserie catch lever.
5. Rotate the accessory in place to make that it’s being held securely. The rotisserie catch inside should move with the accessory — if it does not move, keep rotating the accessory until the rotisserie catch “catches” it completely.
6. Close the oven door.