Initial Test Run
1. Connect the power lead to a 220-240V power source. Air fryer is in Standby and the display indicates OFF.
Note: To wake the air fryer, press the dial button or touch the screen.
2. Remove the air fry basket from the cooking chamber.
3. Place the cooking tray on the bottom 4 of the air fry basket.
Note: Ensure the indicator arrows point towards the back or the front of the air fryer.
4. Insert the air fry basket back into the cooking chamber.
5. Select Smart Program: Air Fry.
6. Touch Temp, then use the dial to adjust the cooking temperature to 205 ºC / 400 ºF. Touch Time, then use the dial to adjust the cook time to 20 minutes.
Note: Smart Programs automatically save your last temperature and time settings.
7. Touch Start to begin cooking. The display indicates On while the air fryer Preheats.
Touch the Time or Temp key to select the desired setting, then use the dial to adjust the cook time or temperature at any time during cooking.
8. When the air fryer reaches the target temperature, the display indicates Add Food.
For this initial test, do not add food to the air fry basket.
Note: Some food items do not require a preheat time. Whether you remove the basket or not, cooking will proceed after 10 seconds. When cooking, food may be added before or after preheating, as you desire.
9. Carefully remove and re-insert the 10 air fryer basket. Display changes from Add Food to indicate cook time and temperature. Display also indicates Cook.
10. Part way through the Smart Program, the air fryer beeps and displays turn Food to remind you to flip or shake your food items.
Remove the air fry basket to pause the Smart Program and insert it into the cooking chamber to resume.
Note: Notice only appears on Air Fry and Roast. Some food items do not require attention. Cooking will proceed after 10 Air Fry seconds whether food has been turned or not.
When 1 minute remains, the cook time counts down in seconds. When the Smart Program completes, the display indicates End and the fan continues to blow to cool the air fryer. Note: If the door is not opened, the Air Fryer will remind you that food is ready after 5, 30, and 60 minutes